You’ve never tasted cauliflower like this before. Whole roasted cauliflower is a new way to prepare this nutritious vegetable that takes the flavor to an exciting and new level. High-fiber and low-carb, it’s practically guilt-free!
So ditch the idea of eating greasy wings while sitting on your couch (change can be hard) and try this instead.
What is Whole Roasted Cauliflower?
Are you looking for a mouthwatering but healthy main dish? Don’t miss out on this classic vegetarian dish that will fill you with every bite. Enjoy tons of flavor, nutrients, and superb presentation with minimal ingredients.
In this recipe, you’ll swap out the roast chicken for cauliflower as the “roast” so you can enjoy the delectable flavors without the guilt.
This dish is a great way to show everyone that meat doesn’t always have to be the centerpiece at the dinner table. It is also made with simple ingredients and a basic cooking technique, making it perfect for beginners who want to try out something new in the kitchen.
How Long Can You Keep Whole Roasted Cauliflower?
Whole roasted cauliflower is best eaten as soon as it’s cooked, but it can be kept for up to 4 days in an airtight container in your fridge. It can be eaten cold, but it tastes better when reheated in a microwave or oven for about 5 minutes.
How to Make Whole Roasted Cauliflower
With only nine ingredients and a 5-minute prep time, this recipe is perfect for cooking novices, vegetarians, or anyone who wants a quick and easy, guilt-free meal.
To make whole roasted cauliflower, start by mixing minced garlic, pomegranate molasses, olive oil, nutritional yeast, chili powder, black pepper, and salt.
Brush the mixture on the cauliflower, then put it in the oven for 50 minutes or until tender. Once it’s cooked, add pomegranate seeds to garnish and serve.
Keep in mind that this dish is best served hot. Also, brace yourself for a flavor surprise. You’ll forget that you ever associated cauliflower with blandness.
How to Use Whole Roasted Cauliflower
- It can be enjoyed as is and on its own or as a side dish to your favorite mains.
- Add it to your salads for a crunchy twist.
- Eat it with fruits for an all-around healthy meal.
Tips for Making Whole Roasted Cauliflower
- This recipe is incredibly flexible, and you can use different ingredients to create interesting flavors for the sauce. For an Italian twist, mix olive oil, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and thyme.
- You can also try other spices, such as turmeric, paprika, and cumin, for a kick of heat and additional nutrients.
- When seasoning the cauliflower, start by holding the head upside down and drizzle half the sauce into the core. Then flip it over and brush the head liberally.