Bringing a Mediterranean twist into Thanksgiving. Labneh pairs equally as well with sweet and savoury, just like our Pomegranate Molasses. These two combined in a savoury dish, there are alot of elements that bring this dish to life with flavour as well as texture and vibrant colours, that is sure to be something to wow your guests and to be thankful to be able to share a simple but oh so delicious recipe with the ones you love.
Roasted Sweet Potato with Labneh
- 1 Large Sweet Potato (peeled and cut into chunks)
- 1 cup of Labneh spreadable
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 6 sprigs of Thyme, 1 sprig of rosemary
- 2 tablespoons of Molassity Pomegranate Molasses.
- A few red pepper flakes (optional
- ½ a Pomegranate
- Coriander for garnish/serving
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 390F and peel and cut sweet potato and place in a roasting pan.
- Drizzle sweet potato with olive oil and toss until all the sides are covered, add more olive oil if needed.
- Peel and smash garlic cloves (or cut them into quarters) and place on the sweet potato, add thyme and rosemary and salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle Molassity over the Sweet Potato and place in the oven for 30 minutes. Put a skewer through, if it is still firm on the inside, roast for another 5-10 minutes or until softened all the way through.
- Allow sweet potatoes to cool.
- Smooth the Labneh on to serving bowl/plate, layer sweet potato on top, garnish with Pomegranate seeds, coriander and extra sprigs of thyme
You’ve never tasted cauliflower like this before. Whole roasted cauliflower is a new way to prepare this nutritious vegetable that takes the flavor to an
These insanely easy-to-make grilled ribs put all other ribs to shame and will elevate your dining experience with its juicy flavors and creamy mashed potato
Get ready for a taste of the earthy flavors of beetroot and sweet-and-sour balance of pomegranate molasses with this rich, traditional Iranian soup. It’s the