If you need proof that roasting vegetables is the best way to elevate flavors, leave it to this Roasted Eggplant recipe, obviously! We’re in love with this beautifully seasoned dish especially with the exciting twist of vegan cream cheese packed with the natural sweetness of pomegranate molasses. It’s a delight to take in every bite as you can taste different hints of healthy ingredients. Hungry now? Go ahead and try this for your next meal plan!
- 4 medium sized eggplants
- 1 tbs Olive oil
- Vegan cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate seeds
- 1 onion
- Handful of almonds (peeled)
- 2 tbs pomegranate molasses
- Cut eggplants into halves and brush with olive oil.
- Roast in a 200C oven until cooked and browned.
- Slice onions and fry until caramelised.
- Chop almond and fry in a medium heated pan until golden.
- Cover the eggplant with cream cheese, onion, and almonds, top with pomegranate seeds and molasses. We also love adding our favorite side salad for the perfect meal to indulge on. Enjoy!
Donuts are some of the most universally-loved food items in the world. The round, fried pastries are a favorite among children and adults alike. From
If you’re looking for a quick and easy breakfast to make in the morning, then baked oatmeal is the way to go. This tasty dish
You’ve never tasted cauliflower like this before. Whole roasted cauliflower is a new way to prepare this nutritious vegetable that takes the flavor to an