This recipe specifies stove-top grilling but there is no reason not to try this on a BBQ grill for a rich, smoky flavor. Molassity Pomegranate Molasses loves a bit of smoke to complement its tart and sweet flavor profile.
Pomegranate salmon with dill mayo
- 2 salmon fillets (approx 150g / 5oz each)
- Olive Oil
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Molassity Pomegranate Molasses
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- Salt & Pepper
For the Mayo:
Finely chop the dill and add it to the mayonnaise, with salt to taste.
For the Salmon:
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Brush the salmon on all sides with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and add it to the skillet, skin side down.
- Cook for the first 5-10 minutes with the skin side up, until it starts crisp and turns golden brown.
- Turn the salmon, allowing the skin side to crisp, cooking for 5-10mins.
- Once the salmon is cooked, place on a plate with a small bowl for the mayonnaise.
- Drizzle Molassity Pomegranate Molasses over the salmon fillet, sprinkle chopped dill over it and serve.
Donuts are some of the most universally-loved food items in the world. The round, fried pastries are a favorite among children and adults alike. From
If you’re looking for a quick and easy breakfast to make in the morning, then baked oatmeal is the way to go. This tasty dish
You’ve never tasted cauliflower like this before. Whole roasted cauliflower is a new way to prepare this nutritious vegetable that takes the flavor to an