When it’s time to transform an ordinary roast chicken into an extraordinary experience, a mouth watering pomegranate molasses roast chicken glaze will have your taste buds doing the mouth macarena in no time.
Pomegranate Molasses Roasted Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 – 3 potatoes, cubed
- 4 lime slices
- For the marinade:
- 2 tbsp sumac
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1/2 – 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Molassity Pomegranate Molasses
- This marinade contains several ingredients, but the two that really brings the dish to life are sumac and Molassity Pomegranate Molasses. Top tip: Adding potatoes under the chicken pieces works to soak up all the wonderful flavors, letting you savor the goodness even further.
- This dish takes minimal effort to make. Simply let the chicken marinate for a spell, then wait for it to finish roasting. Give this amazing recipe a try if you’re looking for a new way to enjoy a family chicken dinner.
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Add the chicken pieces, ensuring they are completely coated in the marinade. Cover and chill in the fridge overnight, or for at least 30 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F / 180 °C
- Remove the chicken from the fridge and bring it to room temperature while the oven heats.
- Place the potatoes on a cast iron pan. Place the chicken pieces on top of the potatoes. Pour the remaining marinade over the chicken and potatoes, topping the chicken with lime slices.
- Roast in the oven for 40 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve hot with salad.
Donuts are some of the most universally-loved food items in the world. The round, fried pastries are a favorite among children and adults alike. From
If you’re looking for a quick and easy breakfast to make in the morning, then baked oatmeal is the way to go. This tasty dish
You’ve never tasted cauliflower like this before. Whole roasted cauliflower is a new way to prepare this nutritious vegetable that takes the flavor to an