Ready for some wow? Then you’re ready for pomegranate glazed salmon. Salmon is packed with protein and rich in beneficial omega-3 fats, and this recipe keeps it low-calorie and gluten-free. It’s not only the perfect dish for a healthy diet, but it’s also ready to eat in less than 30 minutes. Told you it was a wow!
Pomegranate Glazed Salmon
- 2 salmon fillets
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, grated or minced
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tbsp Molassity pomegranate molasses
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Salad greens of your choice.
- Fresh rosemary or parsley for garnishing
With so much goodness going for it, this glazed salmon entrée is begging to be a regular entry on your weekly dinner menu. This sweet and sour glaze adds a burst of hearty flavor to the fish, which will have your taste buds singing choruses of joy. Serve it over a bed of greens to add texture, sticking with the healthy theme of the dish.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil to the heated pan. Sprinkle the salmon with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Cook the salmon for the first 5 minutes with the skin side up until golden brown and crispy.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together garlic, lemon juice, brown sugar and Molassity Pomegranate Molasses to create the sauce.
- Flip the salmon and let the skin side sear. Pour the sauce over salmon as it cooks. Remove skillet from heat when cooked through.
- Transfer to your salad plate, and pour the glaze from the pan on top of the fillets.
- Garnish with rosemary or parsley.
Donuts are some of the most universally-loved food items in the world. The round, fried pastries are a favorite among children and adults alike. From
If you’re looking for a quick and easy breakfast to make in the morning, then baked oatmeal is the way to go. This tasty dish
You’ve never tasted cauliflower like this before. Whole roasted cauliflower is a new way to prepare this nutritious vegetable that takes the flavor to an