Here’s proof that vegans can get the best of both worlds! This meatless kebab is truly a must-have for bbq parties along with refreshing drinks on the side. You can have fun grilling these with your friends and you’ll be sure that it will satisfy everyone’s cravings! Don’t forget to douse your kebab with the sweet tang of Molassity Pomegranate Molasses to bring out the best in this vegetarian-friendly grill option. Ready to get grillin’?
Grilled Haloumi & Vegetable Kebabs With Pomegranate Molasses
- 2 8oz / 200g blocks of haloumi cheese, chopped into 1-inch squares
- 2 large bell peppers (red or green), chopped into 1-inch squares
- 1 large onion, chopped into 1-inch squares
- 1 large zucchini, chopped into 1-inch squares
- Molassity Pomegranate Molasses Skewer sticks (soaked in water for about 10 minutes)
- Skewer the Haloumi, peppers, onion, and zucchini onto the skewer sticks dividing them evenly and leaving an inch or two of empty skewer at the bottom of the stick for easy handling.
- Brush all sides of the skewer with olive oil.
- Place the skewers on your grill over a medium flame, turning them occasionally so that each side has a turn at the flame.
- Cook until the vegetables are tender with charring and caramelization in places (10-20 mins).
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and drizzle with Molassity Pomegranate Molasses.
Donuts are some of the most universally-loved food items in the world. The round, fried pastries are a favorite among children and adults alike. From
If you’re looking for a quick and easy breakfast to make in the morning, then baked oatmeal is the way to go. This tasty dish
You’ve never tasted cauliflower like this before. Whole roasted cauliflower is a new way to prepare this nutritious vegetable that takes the flavor to an