In need of a summer thirst quencher to take the edge off the heat? Double down on all the antioxidant goodness you can cram into one glass with our simple and quick summer juice, perfect for raising spirits on balmy afternoons around the pool. This quick and easy-to-make drink is extremely light and refreshing. You’ll love how the sweet tarty flavors of pomegranate molasses are all-natural and sugar-free combined with the zestiest fruits. Ready for some poolside relaxation? Here’s how to make it!
Grapefruit, strawberry & pomegranate molasses summer juice
- 2 fresh grapefruits (or 250ml / 8 ½ oz fresh grapefruit juice)
- 3 fresh strawberries
- 1 tbsp Molassity Pomegranate Molasses
- Orange slices, or mint for garnish.
- Juice the grapefruits and add juice to a blender, straining out the seeds.
- Add strawberries (removing the stems first).
- Add Molassity Pomegranate Molasses.
- Add a few cubes of ice and blend to mix.
- Serve in a collins glass with a slice of orange or sprig of mint for garnish.
Donuts are some of the most universally-loved food items in the world. The round, fried pastries are a favorite among children and adults alike. From
If you’re looking for a quick and easy breakfast to make in the morning, then baked oatmeal is the way to go. This tasty dish
You’ve never tasted cauliflower like this before. Whole roasted cauliflower is a new way to prepare this nutritious vegetable that takes the flavor to an