Drop that hero and get with… a much better sandwich! This cheesy haloumi and pomegranate hunger buster packs all the squeaky, savory goodness of your favorite haloumi cheese with the tarty pop of Molassity’s Pomegranate molasses. Lunchtime will never be the same again.
Fried Haloumi and Pomegranate Sandwich
- Slice the tomatoes, and dice the salad greens, and mint.
- Slice the baguette down the middle and butter if desired.
- Add the salad greens and the mint to the bread, and layer the slices of tomato on top of them.
- Add the olive oil to a pan and fry both sides of the haloumi until golden brown. Remove from the heat and, when safe to handle, add to the sandwich.
- Drizzle Molassity Pomegranate Molasses directly onto the cheese.
- Eat whilst the cheese is still warm for best effect.
Donuts are some of the most universally-loved food items in the world. The round, fried pastries are a favorite among children and adults alike. From
If you’re looking for a quick and easy breakfast to make in the morning, then baked oatmeal is the way to go. This tasty dish
You’ve never tasted cauliflower like this before. Whole roasted cauliflower is a new way to prepare this nutritious vegetable that takes the flavor to an