A heavenly mix of a treat and delicious goodness. Ricotta Cheese is so versatile in cooking sweet and savoury, this is why it pairs so well with pomegranate molasses. It can be breakfast, a snack throughout the day, or a delicious healthy dessert, you choose. Packed full of texture and flavour, the baking process allows the pears to soften, but also creates a crunchy texture with the skin. It also adds extra crunch to the almonds, gooey softness to the ricotta and a glazey finish with Molassity to seal the deal.
- 3 Pears
- Ricotta Cheese
- Slivered Almonds
- Molassity Pomegranate Molasses
- Preheat oven to 170 C (338F)
- Cut pears in half (from top to bottom) and scoop out the core and place pears in a baking tray
- Fill the core with ricotta cheese, top with slivered almonds and drizzle with molassity
- Bake for 20 minutes, if they are still a little bit firm, bake for a further 5-10 minutes
- Give an extra little drizzle of molassity just before serving.
Donuts are some of the most universally-loved food items in the world. The round, fried pastries are a favorite among children and adults alike. From
If you’re looking for a quick and easy breakfast to make in the morning, then baked oatmeal is the way to go. This tasty dish
You’ve never tasted cauliflower like this before. Whole roasted cauliflower is a new way to prepare this nutritious vegetable that takes the flavor to an