It’s official, you don’t have to live in Williamsburg to love Pomegranate Avocado toast! This simple, snackable treat is filling, good for you, and when crowned with a dash of Molassity pomegranate molasses becomes a heavenly treat fit for a king.
Pomegranate Avocado Toast
- 2 slices of your favorite bread. (Any bread will do but we can recommend Whole Grain, Sourdough and Naan for a fun taste of India!)
- Optional: Butter or butter/dairy substitute
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp Molassity Pomegranate Molasses
- Halve and peel the avocado, removing the seed. Cut each half into ½ cm or ¼ inch strips lengthways.
- Toast the bread slices in a kitchen toaster until crisp and golden brown (or pop them under the grill in your oven)
- If using the oven take care not to burn yourself when flipping them over.
- Optional: Spread a thin layer of butter or butter/dairy substitute on the toast.
- Carefully layer or stack the avocado slices across the toast.
- Complete the dish by drizzling a tablespoon of Molassity pomegranate molasses over the stacked avocado.
- Get your snack on!
Donuts are some of the most universally-loved food items in the world. The round, fried pastries are a favorite among children and adults alike. From
If you’re looking for a quick and easy breakfast to make in the morning, then baked oatmeal is the way to go. This tasty dish
You’ve never tasted cauliflower like this before. Whole roasted cauliflower is a new way to prepare this nutritious vegetable that takes the flavor to an