2 Puff pastry sheets
¼ cup Cream
1 tbs Powder sugar
Fruits for garnishing
- Cut puff pastry sheets to small squares. (you need even number of squares, each sheet makes 8 squares)
- Make a circular whole in half of the squares.
- Assemble the squares with the wholes on top of each normal square and bake.
- Remove the puffs when golden and set aside.
- Make the cream by mixing cream and powdered sugar and let sit in fridge.
- when puffs are cold enough add one table spoon of cream on top of the puffs in the whole and garnish with fruits. Drizzle molasses on top.